Design network, inc.
P.O. Box 14702, Shawnee Mission, Kansas
(913) 268-0852; (913)-268-0852 (fax); IDnet@att.net
Darwin, Design & Democracy III
Teaching Origins Science Objectively
July 26 and 27, 2002
AUDIO AND VIDEO TAPE ORDER FORM
(Click Here to Go Directly to Form)
Get a FREE copy of The Rule with your order!
LIST OF AUDIO AND VIDEO TAPES
Tapes 1 through 8 are offered in both audio and video formats.
Tapes 9 through 19 record concurrent sessions in Audio Tape Format Only.
(Click Here for Biographical Sketches of all Presenters and Panelists)
1. Jack Cashill, Ph.D. - Darwin Does Hollywood: Naturalism in the American
2. Jonathan Wells, Ph.D. - Presenting Evolution Objectively: A "How
To" for Tenth Grade Biology
3. William Harris, Ph.D. - From Goo to You via the Zoo: Teaching About
the Origin of Life in High School
4. Michael Behe, Ph.D. - Mouse Traps and Molecules: Teaching Evolutionary
Mechanisms and the Challenge of
5 J.P. Moreland, PhD - The Impact of Origins Science on Religion - Straight
Talk with a School Board
6. John Calvert, J.D. - Why should a School Board need to defend objective
7. The Rule - A one act play about the trial of a biology teacher who seeks
to teach origins science objectively.
8. Panel Discussion - John C. (Woody) Cozad, J.D., Moderator - What should
the State tell kids about where we come from? Should only naturalistic
explanations be allowed? (two audio tapes)
9. Paul Ackerman, Ph.D., An ID based critique of Stephen Pinker's national
bestseller," How the Mind Works"
10. Kirk Durston, M.A., A method to detect intelligent design: Dembski's
11. Mark Edwards, Director Media Relations, Discovery Institute, Communicating
Effectively with the Media about Origins Science
12. Michael Keas, Ph.D., Teaching the Cambrian Explosion: Multiple Competing
13. Denis Lamoureux, Ph.D., Beyond the 'Evolution vs. Creation' Debate:
why casting the origins debate in a simple warfare model of "Evolution
vs. Creation" or "Science vs. Religion" falls far short
of understanding the issues and only adds confusion to the discussion
14. Robert Lattimer, Ph.D., The Ohio Firestorm of 2002
15. Casey Luskin, M.S., How to promote intelligent design through student
clubs: start an 'IDEA Club'
16. Scott A. Minnich, Ph.D., Teaching Irreducible Complexity at the College
Level - State of the Criticism
17. Mano Singham, Ph.D., Why Intelligent Design Does Not Belong in School
18. John R. Staver, Ed.D., Methodological Naturalism: What It Is and What
It Is Not
19. Frank Turek, M.A., Speaking to School Boards and Legislatures about
Each order comes with a FREE copy of the script of The Rule!
Audio Tapes are $5.00 each for orders of two or less and $4.00 each for
three or more. A complete set of 21 Audio Tapes is $65.00.
Video Tapes are $12.00 each for two or less and $10.00 each for three or
more. A set of all 8 video tapes is $65.00.
A SCHOOL BOARD SET consisting of the Wells, Harris, Behe, Moreland, Calvert
and The Rule (Drama) presentations are $50 for all six videos and $20 for
all six audio tapes. The tapes of the Drs. Wells, Harris and Behe presentations
demonstrate how origin of life, evidence of evolution, and evolutionary
mechanisms can be taught objectively at a 10th grade level. Dr. Moreland's
presentation explains why objectivity is scientifically and religiously
necessary and appropriate. John Calvert, a lawyer, explains why objective
origins science is not only responsive to the needs of parents, but legally
necessary. The Rule is a one act play that demonstrates the issues and
how a school board can reach an appropriate resolution of the controversy.
A CONCURRENT SESSION SET consisting of 11 audio tapes of the 11 concurrent
sessions is $40. Those who attended the entire symposium could only attend
two of the 11 concurrent sessions. If you want to hear the rest as well
as have a tape of the two you attended, you may want to check this option.
These sessions contain a wealth of information about various aspects of
intelligent design and the controversy about how to teach and conduct origins
TWO HOUR MODERATED DEBATE SET discussing:What should the
State tell kids about where we come from? Should only naturalistic explanations be
allowed? This historic debate, moderated by John C. (Woody) Cozad,
J.D., pits top ID experts against a similar coalition of experts who favor
an "Evolution ONLY" approach to origins science. The panelists
are Michael Behe, Ph.D., John Calvert, J.D., J.P. Moreland, Ph.D.,
and Jonathan Wells, Ph.D. on the ID side and Steven Gey, J.D., Denis
Lamoureux, Ph.D., Mano Singham, Ph.D., and John Staver, Ed.D., on
the Evolution ONLY side. The Video tape is $12 and a two-tape set
of audio tapes is $8.00.
TO ORDER YOUR TAPES CLICK HERE and get
a FREE copy of the script of The Rule!
Last modified: August 15, 2002